Music : I'won ft RTD and Pillar Yrr - Reasons


I'won is a promising new rapper who has just released his first song titled Reasons, and it’s already making waves in the hip-hop community. Known for his clever wordplay and smooth delivery, I'wons debut track showcases his unique style and undeniable talent. With a fresh perspective and catchy hooks, he brings a new energy to the rap game that’s hard to ignore. His collaboration with established rappers RTD and Pillar Yrr elevates the song to another level, creating a dynamic and memorable track that’s sure to captivate audiences. Reasons stand out as a powerful expression of gratitude to God, resonating with its authentic and heartfelt lyrics that reflect I'wons appreciation for the blessings in his life.

The collaboration between I'won, RTD, and Pillar Yrr on this first song demonstrates a perfect blend of diverse talents. Each rapper brings their own distinct style, and when combined, it creates a perfect storm of lyrical prowess and charismatic performances. I'wons ability to hold his own alongside more established artists like RTD and Pillar Yrr speaks volumes about his potential as an artist. With this compelling first release, I'won is undoubtedly one to watch as he continues to hone his craft and make a name for himself in the competitive world of hip-hop.


Listen and share with your loved ones 👇


Download 


STREAM -  I'won ft RTD and Pillar Yrr - Reasons 

Post a Comment

0 Comments